School not participating in ICAS this year?
Book ICAS at one of our testing centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth, run by Janison Exam Management (JEM).
Before booking, please confirm that you understand and comply with the following:
- Fees paid are non-refundable if mistakes are made during the booking process, or if you decide to withdraw from your booked ICAS test(s).
- Your child has a compatible device and you have successfully completed a Technical Readiness Test, including installing the locked-down browser application for Writing. For more information, visit our technical requirements page.
- You have read the ICAS at JEM Terms & Conditions.
- Please ensure that your child’s details are correct when booking, as they will be printed on their ICAS certificate. The certificate will also be mailed to the provided shipping address.
- Registration is limited to one subject per student, per time slot. If you would like your child to sit multiple subjects, you must place a separate booking for each.
- After booking, you will receive an information pack via email which includes a confirmation of your child’s booking and important instructions for their preparation and test day.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
Your booked test time cannot be switched to an alternate time and date, so please choose carefully. Refunds will not be considered four weeks or less before your child’s test date, as seats are limited and we need time to re-sell them.
Fees paid are non-refundable if you and your child decides to withdraw from the ICAS competition through JEM. For further information, please refer to the ICAS at JEM Terms & Conditions, our Refund Policy, or contact our customer service team on 1800 931 775 (Australia toll-free), email firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting your enquiry here.
The Booking System has closed
Sorry, the ICAS 2023 booking period ended on 31st July 11:59pm, parents can no longer book ICAS 2023 assessments.